Swag is the catch-all for items that are neither food nor threads. It includes:
- Quest items
- Manuals (book-like items that describe different aspects of gameplay)
A Swag List can be seen here.
Stickers[edit | edit source]
Stickers are items that permanently increase the players abilities. They are sometimes rewards in the main storyline, and they can also be obtained by clearing extra walls in a day. Many are also Quest items from various stores.
Sticker Types include:
- Attack up: Increase the Attack of a character.
- Defense up: Increase the Defense of a character.
- Fusion level up: Increase the maximum fusion level of Neku's partner to do more complex and powerful Fusions.
- Pin Slots: Increase the number of pins that Neku can wear at one time.
- Movement: Allow the use of certain movement types, like Neku Dash, Shiki's jump and dodge, and Joshua's dodge and levitation.
- Chain Battles: Increase the number of possible battles chained together.
- Difficulty Settings: Allow the changing of the difficulty setting of the game.
- Phone menu options: Allow the access of new areas of the phone, like the Tin Pin Slammer Multiplayer.
- Hollow Leg: Allow players to eat as much as they want without having to wait until the next day; in other words, this removes the "byte" limit.