- "The Taboo drake forgoes breath attacks in favor of its deadly wings and horns."
- — Noise Report
- Amassed Body: Neoclassical Drake, with its large body mass, has an impressive amount of health compared to most other Noise. This also makes it impervious to being forcefully moved by abilities such as Psychokinesis.
- Taboo Defense: Taboo Noise only take full damage from attacks that are made by characters holding the Light Puck, as part of a Cross Combo, or from Fusion Attacks. All other attacks deal significantly reduced damage.
- Red Orbs: Neoclassical Drake will lower its head to shoot out 3 orbs in a cone five times.
- Twin Blade Whip: Unlike the other Drakes, Neoclassical Drake will swing its tail to hit both in front and behind itself.
- Drake Flight: Although it is overall slow in movement, Neoclassical Drake will occasionally take flight across the screen. Unlike Drake Dash, Drake Flight can occur in both the top and bottom screen. Inflicts damage and knocks back the player on contact.
- Dark Inferno: Neoclassical Drakes will use this when at low HP. Neoclassical Drake will lower its head and give out a roar, followed by breathing out raging flames that can hit the player multiple times. This lasts longer than Ragtime Drake's Dark Flames. If the Neoclassical Drake is attacked before the fire appears on the screen, it will simply roar and it will not breath out flames.
- Dark Spikes: On the bottom screen, Neoclassical Drake will summon forth 5 large spikes into the air, which will thereafter attack Neku one by one. While not entirely homing, once each targets Neku, they will strike sharply at him within a second.
The Neoclassical Drake's name is a play on "neoclassical" (a reference to either the genre within Dark Wave, the subgenre of heavy metal music, the movement within New Age music, or the twentieth-century musical trend) and "drake" (another word for a European dragon).