Anguis vs. Dope Line vs. Black Uranus vs. Kaleidoscope Edit
Which pin can claim the title of being able to deal the most damage in a single hit? The contenders:
- Anguis: The most powerful Nexus Ray pin
- Dope Line: The most powerful Massive Hit pin
- Black Uranus: The Piercing Pillar S pin in the Darklit Planets set
- Kaleidoscope: The most powerful Burst Rounds pin. It's included in the shootout as an alternative for those who need a versatile pin and have not yet obtained the Darklit Planets set.
SOS setups deal the most damage in the game. Dope Line, Anguis, and Kaleidoscope can all use SOS 2.7, while Black Uranus needs Cosmic SOS. Dope Line, Black Uranus, and Kaleidoscope can take advantage of trends, while Anguis cannot. Dope Line and Kaleidoscope can also take advantage of Resonance. Assuming #1 trend conditions and normal difficulty, the damage calculations are as follows:
- DAMAGE = (eATK + (pATK x R x T)) x SOS x EFF%
- Anguis: (145 + (999 x 1.0 x 1.0)) x 2.7 x 1.00 = 1144 x 2.70 = 3088
- Dope Line: (145 + (225 x 1.2 x 2.0)) x 2.7 x 2.00 = 685 x 5.40 = 3699
- Black Uranus: (201 + (60 x 1.0 x 2.0)) x 2.0 x 3.00 = 321 x 6.00 = 1926
- Kaleidoscope: (145 + (106 x 1.2 x 2.0)) x 2.7 x 1.50 = 399 x 4.05 = 1615
Congratulations to Dope Line, the most lethal single-hit pin in the game! Whether its sheer power is better than the speed of Black Uranus or Kaleidoscope is up to the player, though. Kaleidoscope is surprising in that it is not that much worse than Black Uranus.