- “These bats are red as blood. Hang out in dark places and they'll go after yours!”
- — Noise Report
- Energy Drain: Only when Vespertilio Canor is present on the field, the Gabba Bat will swarm the wiring on the top screen only, draining the power from the Concert Stage's lights in order to give Vespertilio Canor the Dark Immortality ability.
- The Gabba Bat will not attack Neku's partner during this time, as it is its default setting during the battle with Vespertilio.
- Saw Wing: The Gabba Bat spins its body and wings into a pinwheel-like form, then sweeps down into the player to inflict damage.
Being airborne, it can sometimes be difficult to judge where to aim in order to hit Gabba Bats with negative (long-ranged) psyche attacks during a standard battle. They also appear during the Vespertilio Canor battle, but only on the top-screen. This means that only Shiki can fight and defeat them. A concentrated assault by her should quickly defeat all of the bat Noise on the screen, particularly those on the power cables on either side. Even when the Gabba bats are erased and Vespertilio Canor is vulnerable, Shiki should make sure be on guard, as the bats will resume their power-draining antics as soon as the stage returns to darkness.
Week 1: Day 3Edit
- During Vespertilio Canor boss Noise battle - Concert Stage