Ramen Don Edit
Ramen Don is a Chinese noodle bar maintained by Ken Doi. He can have a level 7 friendship and offers up to 3 item abilities.
- Level 7 friendship
- (Entering the shop) "Irasshai! Hey, kids! The soup's a cut above today."
- "You having the usual? I'll make sure those noodles are firm. Make it an extra helping, too!"
- (Upon buying something) "Growing kids like you need to have a little more. How about some extra veggies?"
- (Upon leaving) "Thanks, kids! I've got some new soup ideas simmering. You'll have to come test 'em out!"
Food Sold hereEdit
- Shio Ramen
- Tonkotsu Ramen
- Shoyu Ramen
- Miso Ramen
Cosmic Corner Edit
Cosmic Corner is a secondhand shop. The vendor, Shinta Iwata, can have a level 6 friendship and unlocks 10 item abilities. He is the big brother of Yoji Iwata from Towa Records and Shigemori Iwata from Shibu-Q Heads 3F.
- Level 6 friendship
- (Entering the shop) "...Hmm? Oh, good to see you. Take your time, kid."
- "My little bros work at Shibu-Q Heads and Towa Records. They're the ones in lame glasses."
- (Upon buying something) "Thanks. (Yeah, this kid's got serious style.)"
- (Upon leaving) "Come back again soon, kid. Next time I'll show you my pet gator. Peace out."
Shadow Ramen Edit
Makoto can have a level 9 friendship, and offers up to 3 item abilities.
- Level 9 friendship
- (Entering the shop) "H-hello? (He's back AGAIN!)"
- "(What if he comes by because he's into me?...Th-this isn't in the manual!)"
- (Upon buying something) "Th-thank you? (More!? I'm onto you.)"
- (Upon leaving) "I always aim to p-p-please, sir. See you...soon, I'm sure."
Dr. Don EditDr. Don is an inaccessible shop, it is presumably owned by Ken Doi. It is located between Ramen Don and Cosmic Corner.