D+B, Dangerous Buffalo, is one of the 13 brands in the game. The brand represents the Ox in the Chinese Zodiac. The brand features a lot of sparkles, rhinestones, and what appears to be club wear. Some of their apparel is also cowboy themed, as is congruous with their bull theme.
D+B has two main stores; One located inside 104 building and one located in Molco. The shopkeeper in Molco is Tsubasa. D+B having a main store in 104 Building results in D+B often being the most popular brand in that area.
Shiki's fusion stickers are found at D+B, as is Her Stuffed Animal item. Thus it seems Shiki is fond of this brand, however the style of D+B clothing closely matches the style of Shiki during in-game cutscenes and cinematics, which would imply that Eri wore D+B style clothing and not Shiki.
References to the Chinese Zodiac
- While the zodiac describes the Ox as a sign of the steadfast, hard working, patience, honest, and creative to those under its year, its wardrobe of party and leisure might come across as the contrary to many. In deeper introspection however, many and much of its wardrobe is that of clothing that requires a great deal of patience, expertise, and experience to work on, being that of leatherware, including leg wear and boots, heavy materials, and intricate pieces, such as bras and to even jewelry; the inclusion of many D+B outfitters allowing early access to top class leather hides and even sterling silver greatly hints that D+B is a designer brand, which is a venture that requires not just skill in the trade of couture, but also that of PR and self run business management.
- Allowing for psychokinesis is much like the carnage of a charging oxen, mercilessly plowing and running over anything in its path. Its inclusion of ice based negative psyches, along with its designer party ware theme, runs along a reference to a famous auspicious belief in Chinese astrology regarding ox signs, in that if one is born under the sign of the Ox during the times of winter, much like them merely resting in the barn and being fed unlike in the toiling times of summer and spring, that such people are destined for a life of ease and little labor.
- Concerning the sign's incompatibility with the Sheep, its style of sexy and promiscuous but stylish and suave would be ultimately swamped by Sheep Heavenly's baggy and all covering designs of clothes, with many a compromise to be made only with its neat line of accessories, or to ultimately modify them by cutting them short into short shorts, belly cuts, sleeveless shirts, or to wear them unconventionally, such as a tartan as a shirt skirt. Putting many combinations together brings about the sour clashing taste of gaudy, where the bagginess and the skin tight clash brings about raunchy aesthetic.
Many of D+B's pins have good battle area control with pins that can affect large areas from any distance.
- Ice Blow (Week 1, Day 2) and Ice Risers are excellent Piercing Pillar S pins.
- Sexy D is the first Psychokinesis D+B Pin. It is ideal for completing Week 1 with ease, as it will act as the puck passer while Ice Blow or Ice Risers are rebooting.
- Star Cap (Week 1, Day 4) provides an easy +5 ATK for Shiki, along with a relevant ability, which will boost her power considerably during week 1.
- D+B Ring (Week 3, Day 2) is the only maingame item with Puck Power 2, which boosts the starting puck multiplier by 1.0x, making it the most powerful maingame accessory. In addition, it has a low BRV requirement and a hefty ATK boost.
|001||Ice Blow||A||Piercing Pillar||Attack||27||Slash vertically up on empty space to form an icicle. Inflicts damage on contact.|
|002||Ice Risers||A||Piercing Pillar||Attack||43||Slash vertically up on empty space to form three icicles. Inflicts damage on contact.|
|003||Frozen Cool||R||Piercing Pillar||Attack||66||Rapidly tap empty space to form an icicle. Inflicts damage on contact.|
|004||Blizzard Cool||R||Piercing Pillar||Attack||72||Rapidly tap empty space to form three icicles. Inflicts damage on contact.|
|005||Earthshake||B||Earthquake||Attack||49||Scratch empty space to cause a tremor. Inflicts damage and sometimes Immobilizes enemies.|
|006||Sexy D||B||Psychokinesis||Attack||30||Drag obstacles like cars and signs around. Inflicts damage on contact.|
|007||Sexy +||B||Psychokinesis||Attack||31||Drag obstacles like cars and signs around. Inflicts damage on contact.|
|008||Sexy B||B||Psychokinesis||Attack||35||Drag enemies or obstacles like cars and signs around. Inflicts damage on contact. (Some enemies cannot be dragged.)|
|009||Straitjacket||B||Mobility Blight+||Greatly extends the duration of Immobility's negative effects on enemies.|
|010||Blown Kiss||N||Subconscious||Recovery||70||Automatically restores HP when they are half depleted.|
|011||D+B||A||Resonance: DB||Increases the Attack of any D+B pins Neku is wearing.|
D+B Evolution Chart
|Id||Title||Threads slot||ATK bonus||DEF bonus||HP bonus||BRV req||Ability name||Ability unlocker||Sold by||Secret report event|
|034||Black Bikini||Accessory||10||10||-30||160||Shiki: Fusion ★ +3|
Shiki: Sync Start +60%
|D+B 104 - 104 (FSG Lvl 5)||D+B 104 - 104|
|032||Cowboy Boots (Red)||Footwear||12||15||126||HIT Keeper II||D+B 104 - 104 (FSG Lvl 3)||D+B 104 - 104|
|024||Cupid Tee||Top||2||12||45||Shiki: Fusion ★ +1|
Shiki: Sync Start +20%
|D+B Molco - Molco (FSG Lvl 2)||D+B Molco - Molco|
|036||D+B Ring||Accessory||12||2||38||50||Puck Power II|
CC Boost II
|D+B 104 - 104 (FSG Lvl 2)||D+B Molco - Molco|
|023||Denim Blouse||Top||5||38||40||More Defense Breaks II||D+B Molco - Molco (FSG Lvl 3)||D+B Molco - Molco|
|029||Denim Miniskirt||Bottom||9||60||125||Shiki: DEF +2||D+B 104 - 104 (FSG Lvl 1)||D+B 104 - 104|
|031||Knee-high Boots||Footwear||12||125||Shiki: ATK +2||Sunshine Stationside - Shibukyu Stationside (FSG Lvl 2)||D+B 104 - 104|
D+B Molco - Molco
|021||Knit Casquette||Headwear||4||18||Shiki: ATK +1||D+B Molco - Molco (FSG Lvl 1)||D+B Molco - Molco|
|027||Leather Shorts||Bottom||2||38||116||Resist Attack Breaks||Sunshine Shibukyu - Shibukyu Main Store (FSG Lvl 2)||D+B 104 - 104|
|030||Plaid Miniskirt||Bottom||3||23||120||Shiki: DEF +1||Sunshine Shibukyu - Shibukyu Main Store (FSG Lvl 2)||D+B 104 - 104|
|033||Purple Bikini||Accessory||5||5||-38||150||Shiki: Fusion ★ +2|
Shiki: Sync Start +40%
|D+B 104 - 104 (FSG Lvl 3)||D+B 104 - 104|
|025||Satin Camisole||Top||2||15||120||Shiki: DEF +1||D+B 104 - 104 (FSG Lvl 1)||D+B 104 - 104|
|028||Skinny Jeans (Black)||Bottom||3||30||40||Shiki: DEF +2||D+B 104 - 104 (FSG Lvl 3)||D+B 104 - 104|
D+B Molco - Molco
|020||Star Cap||Headwear||5||60||Shiki: Fusion ★ +1|
Shiki: Sync Start +20%
|D+B 104 - 104 (FSG Lvl 1)||D+B 104 - 104|
D+B Molco - Molco
|019||Stronger Cap||Headwear||4||25||Shiki: HP +10||D+B Molco - Molco (FSG Lvl 2)||D+B Molco - Molco|
|035||Studded Belt||Accessory||2||1||29||30||EXP Boost I||D+B Molco - Molco (FSG Lvl 3)||D+B Molco - Molco|
|022||Svelte Parka||Top||2||45||30||Shiki: ATK +2||Sunshine Stationside - Shibukyu Stationside (FSG Lvl 2)||D+B 104 - 104|
D+B Molco - Molco
|026||Vest-Blouse Combo||Top||6||26||123||Shiki: HP +20||D+B 104 - 104 (FSG Lvl 2)||D+B 104 - 104|
|Brands in The World Ends with You|
D+B • Natural Puppy • Pavo Real • Mus Rattus • Jupiter of the Monkey • Hip Snake • Sheep Heavenly • Tigre Punks • Dragon Couture • Lapin Angelique • Pegaso • Wild Boar • Gatito • Unbranded
Brands in The World Ends with You -Live Remix-