- "These ashen-furred bears let loose a furious howl that vastly increases their strength!"
- — Noise Report
- Noise Armor: Circle Pit Grizzly has an unusual amount of health, where a large portion of it is "armor" in the form of an Armor Gauge. The Armor Gauge helps indicate when Circle Pit Grizzly will start utilizing Howl to enter Predatory State.
- Predatory State: Once Circle Pit Grizzly's Armor Gauge (the yellow part of its HP Gauge) has been depleted by 75%, it will receive the ability to utilize Howl. When Howl is used, Circle Pit Grizzly will attain Predatory State, temporarily increasing its attack power up to triple of what it's normally. Multiple Howls will only reapply Predatory State.
- Grizzly Slash: The Circle Pit Grizzly raises one of its arm, thereafter slashing its target with one of its claws. This attack will also throw any obstacles in the way of the slash; Neku will receive damage from such thrown obstacles if they come in contact with him.
- Grizzly Back-Slash: When Neku stands in a perimeter behind Circle Pit Grizzly, it will draw its arm back to perform an underarm back-slash with one of its claws. Like Grizzly Slash, this attack will throw any obstacles in the way and inflict damage to Neku if the obstacles come in contact with him. This attack's execution is faster than Grizzly Slash.
- Somersault Crusher: The Circle Pit Grizzly slams its claw into the ground, inflicting damage to player if close enough. Thereafter, it will somersault into the air and land with ferocity as it slams its claws into the ground again in an attempt to crush the player into the ground. Due to its quick initiation, dashing is the best option in avoiding it. Only applies to the bottom-screen.
- Howl: After 75% of its Armor Gauge (the yellow part of its HP Gauge) has been depleted, Circle Pit Grizzly attains the ability to use Howl. This allows it to go into Predatory State temporarily, increasing its attack power up to triple of what it is normally, causing the Circle Pit Grizzly to be even more dangerous than before. Multiple howls will not anymore attack bonus; it will only reapply Predatory State.
The Circle Pit Grizzly will attack Neku and Shiki quickly and with strong attacks; it can swipe at them with both forehand and backhand strikes, as well as jump and attempt to crush them with its claws. It may be helpful for Neku to use a Psychokinesis pin to destroy obstacles in the battlefield so the Circle Pit Grizzly cannot attack employ them in its attacks. Pins with knockback, such as Masamune, Murasame, Ice Blow, or Ice Risers) will keep the Circle Pit Grizzly unable to attack. Shiki should attempt to block any of the Noise's attacks. Note that Somersault Crusher is only used on the bottom-screen.