Character Specific Items are items worn by various in-game characters. Most of them are branded by Gatito and the rest are Unbranded. They are obtainable mostly via Quest purchase on shops, post-game side-quests (included in Secret Reports requirements), or special events (completing the secret challenge and defeating the ultimate enemy at the top of Pork City; both are done in Another Day).
Since most are very hard to obtain, only available post-game, and requires insane amount of Brave rating to equip, they are practically the most powerful equipment in the game- posing absurd status boost even when equipped separately. This is the list of those items by character who wears them, also how and where to obtain them.
The Mrs. Claus, Mr. Mew Suit, and Maid Costume aren't actually worn by Shiki, but the description for each of them says that they're made by Shiki and Eri.
- Her Stuffed Animal - Quest item at D+B Molco.
- Mrs. Claus - Secret Report event in Week 1, Day 4; when Shiki asked you to go shopping at 104 Building, head down to Scramble Crossing instead and she will get mad, netting you this item.
- Mr. Mew Suit - Secret Report event in Week 1 Day 7; go to Molco.
- Maid Costume - Quest item at Sunshine Shibukyu in Shibukyu Main Store.
- Angel Feather - complete Final Time Attack for the first time at Room of Reckoning in Another Day (accessible while traveling with the 'Kindred Spirits').
Beat[edit | edit source]
- Your Cap - Quest item at WildKat in Cat Street.
- Black Book Bag - Secret Report event in Week 3, Day 3; play Reaper Creeper, go to black.
Rhyme[edit | edit source]
- Sis's Pendant - Quest item at Sheep Heavenly in Molco.
- Red Book Bag - Quest item at Wild Boar in 104.
- Pinky's Lipstick - Quest item at Bel Airplane in Shibu Dept. Store.
- Lollipop's Parka - Quest item at Wildkat in cat Street.
- Big Guy's Buckle - Quest item at D+B 104.
- Pi-Face's Cap - Week 3, Day 7; automatically after seeing Sho Minamimoto (Taboo) being crushed by a car and soda machine.
- Pi-Face's Coat - Quest item at KuraKura in Shibukyu Stationside.
- Pi-Face's Jeans - Quest item at Tigre Punks in Molco.
- Pi-Face's Bandanna - Quest item at Wild Boar in 104.
- Iron Maiden's One-piece - Quest item at Lapin Angelique in A-East.
- Shade's Headphones - Quest item at Towa Records.
Although isn't wearing any of them, Hanekoma made these items (as CAT or himself):
- Cat Deck - Quest item at Wild Boar Udagawa in Udagawa Back Streets.
- Mr. Claus - Quest item at Nishimura Drugs in Shibu-Q Heads.
He's supposedly a Square-Enix staff who invented Tin Pin Slammer...
- Wizard's Glasses - after defeating Shooter in Another Day, re-enter Molco and defeat him in Tin Pin Slammer.
The character designer for this game (together with Gen Kobayashi), has also designed several unique threads: