- “As lord of the 'guins, this emperor penguin often turns up with electro popguins in tow.”
- — Noise Report
- Popguin Lead: Brit Popguin has the capability to lead any fellow Electro Popguin on the field for a coordinated attack on the player.
- Flurry Slap: The Brit Popguin rapidly flails its wings in front of itself to repeatedly slap the player when they get too close.
- Penguin Slide: The Brit Popguin slides on its stomach at the player, causing damage upon contact.
- King Popguin Slide Assault: Under the ability, Popguin Lead, Brit Popguin will point at its target, commanding any Electro Popguin to slide towards the player, all in order to deal collective damage to the target. The Brit Popguin, after a delay, will also slide towards its target.
The player should attack the Brit Popguin first if it is leading Electro Popguin. Otherwise, attack as normal while avoiding the Brit Popguin's slide attack.
Week 3: Day 4Edit
Week 3: Day 7Edit
- Sometimes alongside Bass Reaper during screen transitions - various locations
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.